You can request refunds easily from within your My Account dashboard on the site.
- Login to RocketHub
- Select "Account" from the navigation bar at the top of the page
- Click the "Products" tile and find the product you'd like to refund
- Using the "Actions" dropdown menu to the right of the product you've selected, click "Initiate refund"
- At the bottom of this page, click the blue "Initiate Refund" button. (Note: After the refund window has expired, the refund button for purchase is disabled.)
- Read the refund confirmation and if you are ready, click the "Yes, Initiate Refund" button. Remember: Refunds are irreversible.
NO REFUND TERM: Please note there may occasionally be products that have a NO REFUNDS allowed, NO EXCEPTIONS policy. In these cases, this term will be stated on the deal page clearly. Please read carefully as there will be absolutely no exceptions for such products due to contractual agreements with the deal partners.
NOTE 1: You should contact the deal partner's support helpdesk for any technical issues related to the product and allow them a chance to resolve it before requesting a refund. This is common courtesy you'd also want if it was your product.
NOTE 2: Please understand that every refund request is looked upon negatively by our payments processor / merchant processor. Therefore, we ask you to test products using the free trials, watch the video demos and/or webinars, and review the feature list BEFORE purchasing. If you are a high-risk buyer that has excessive refund requests, we reserve the right to terminate your account to protect our business and deal partners.
NOTE 3: Every refund processed has an additional charge to our company beyond what you paid. In other words, it costs us to perform a refund transaction. As a startup ourselves, we ask that you not take advantage of our refund policy.